Fwd: OBIT: Winifred H. Arnold Charbula

  • Ray Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013

      Sent from my iPod

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Jerry" <jrcockerham@...>
      Date: April 9, 2013, 11:41:59 AM CDT
      To: "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...>
      Subject: Re: OBIT:  Winifred H. Arnold Charbula

      Anyone with information about Winifred H. Arnold/Barnett, please contact me.    Thanks  Jerry Cockerham
      jrcockerham@...  1-512-847-9860  245 Sundown Ln.  Wimberley, TX
                                                                    78676

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@...> wrote:

           Charbula, Winifred H.    View/Sign Guest Book

           WINIFRED H. CHARBULA

           VICTORIA - Winifred H. Charbula, age 84, of Victoria, died Saturday, Oct. 18, 2008. She was born April 4, 1924, in Goliad County the daughter of Leo Henry and Guadalupe Noll Arnold. She was a homemaker and a Catholic.

           She is survived by daughters, Laura Peerson, Helen Adcock and husband James, Rachel Calcote and husband Dwayne, Lisa Johnson and husband Keith, all of Victoria; sons, Joseph Charbula, Tommy Charbula and wife Alice, Gary Charbula, and Harry Charbula and wife Lourdes, all of Victoria; grandchildren, Lonny Peerson, Michael Charbula, Dwayne "Nicky" Calcote Jr., Justin Adcock, Corey Adcock and fiancĂ©e Jennifer Martinez, Megan Adcock, William Charbula, Amiee Charbula, Christopher Charbula, Kendyl Charbula, Bridget Charbula, Andrew Charbula, Taylor Johnson , Riley Johnson and Chelsea Peerson; great-grandchild, Caden Adcock; step-great-grandchildren, Dustin and Ashton Peerson; and many nieces and nephews.  She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Joseph Charbula; three infant sons; six brothers and five sisters.

           Visitation will be from 6 until 8 p.m., Monday at Colonial Funeral Home with a rosary at 7 p.m. Mass of the Christian Burial will be celebrated at 2 p.m., Tuesday, at St. Mary's Catholic Church with interment at Resurrection Cemetery.

           Memorials may be made to St. Mary's Catholic Church or Our Lady of Victory School.

           Arrangements by Colonial Funeral Home 1801 E. Red River, Victoria, 578-3535.

           Published in the Victoria Advocate on 10/19/2008