Fw: School International Festival

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      I hope someone in the area can help this teacher to share the Czech heritage with her students.  Please reply directly to Angie at mailto:angie_hawkins@... . Thanks for your help!

      Cindy Neal

      Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 12:50 PM
      Subject: School International Festival

      Hello
      I am contacting you on behalf of our First Grade class at Trent Internationale School, Sugar Land.
      Each April we hold an International Festival where each class presents one country, speaks about it's culture, geography etc and if appropriate present the national dance - at least we try to! At the end of the festival, each class serves food from their country.
      This year, our class will be looking at the Czech Republic and we were wondering if anybody can help us, beyond the normal you-tube/google searches. To give you an idea, last year our country was England (which was much easier as I'm English!). We had an English tea shop serving afternoon tea and our presentation looked at the geography, royal family, olympics, Shakespeare etc then the children danced around the maypole.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Angie Hawkins

      Room Parent, First Grade class.

      No virus found in this message.