Re: [TexasCzechs] blank messages

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3 9:58 AM
      Darlene I have been getting these too. They started about 2 months ago
      and I guess mainly due to
      the fact everyone deletes messages that look like sales pitches. I
      carefully opened a blank one and
      it was an ad. Now I delete all blank subject messages so FYI to everyone
      who emails me, please put
      a subject or it will be deleted. There are too many viruses out
      there............lois

      Darlene Baker wrote:

      > HI guys!!
      >
      > Got a question. I do a Baker family site and some of the folks have
      > been getting blank messages. NO content just an email with
      > advertisment I think. Any explainations or suggestions.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > darlene baker
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [Click here to subscribe.]
      Click here to subscribe.

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3 11:57 AM

        Members, Lois message below regarding deleting blank messages with attachments is considered smart, and just 'Safe, Protected Surfacing'.  Don't take a chance by opening an attachment or file received from someone unannounced or do not know where it came from.  If you send a file with attachment  to anyone, as a courtesy put in something like 'attached is file containing 'whatever' so they will know what is attached and not delete it.

        Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
        Searching Mikeska/Scasta/Stasta/Balcar/Garrett/Nedbalek

        jlmikeska@...