Czech Heritage Society of Texas webpage

  • Cindy Bolinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      With blessings from this group's hosts and Frank Mikeska, president of the
      CHST, I have put a link on the homepage for the group, TexasCzechs eGroup.
      We are the official mail group for the Czech Heritage Society of Texas, and
      as such, most of our group are also members.

      Oh the new page, I would like to have links to our group member's websites.
      If you would like to have your page linked there, please send me the
      pertinent information for your site, so I know I have permission. I
      appreciate all the help in revamping the site to the new format. There is
      still a lot of work to do, and I also appreciate any criticism or
      suggestions. .

      Also, if you revisit the site, please select "refresh" in your browser, as I
      am publishing every couple of days, and you may see the old cached version
      in your browser. Thanks.

      Cindy Bolinger
      Webmaster, Czech Heritage Society of Texas
      http://www.czechheritage.org
      Mail me at caboling@...