Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Debbie-surgery & accident

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Thanks to everyone for the prayers and thoughts, etc. It means alot to know
      people are thinking about you. God was with us.

      To Twyla:
      My thoughts and prayers are with you.

      Debbie

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
        HI PAT... I was wondering how you are related to the
        Slovak and Vavra families...My aunt was married to an
        Ed Vavra in Wesley...both have passed away...my
        grandfather was a Slovak...have a great week...Frank
        Payne

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/