Re: Debbie-surgery & accident

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Well, at leat it's good news, you're doing well after your surgery & your
      dad walked away from the accident. Sometimes it is hard to see the good but
      it is always there. Many good thoughts for you.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
      Sommerfeld)
      patsroar@...
      Researching Maternal line: Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik, Jarma,
      Kralanowski, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny,
      Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak,Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Hubanek, Soukup, Cabron,
      Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec et al
    • Debbie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        Thanks to everyone for the prayers and thoughts, etc. It means alot to know
        people are thinking about you. God was with us.

        To Twyla:
        My thoughts and prayers are with you.

        Debbie

        > Well, at leat it's good news, you're doing well after your surgery & your
        > dad walked away from the accident. Sometimes it is hard to see the good
        but
        > it is always there. Many good thoughts for you.
        >
        > Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F.
        > Sommerfeld)
        > patsroar@...
        > Researching Maternal line: Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik, Jarma,
        > Kralanowski, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny,
        > Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak,Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Hubanek, Soukup,
        Cabron,
        > Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec et al

      • FCP FCP
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2001
          HI PAT... I was wondering how you are related to the
          Slovak and Vavra families...My aunt was married to an
          Ed Vavra in Wesley...both have passed away...my
          grandfather was a Slovak...have a great week...Frank
          Payne

          http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/