Re: [TexasCzechs] Death notice

  • Paul J. Watthuber
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2013
      We are sadden to hear about Robert Ermis.
                   Paul and Dottie

      On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:33 AM, DAVID F <bohumil@...> wrote:

      Sunday March 24, 2013

      We are in shock over this news. We just heard from Robert Heine, his brother in law, that Robert Ermis died this morning of a heart attack. He was going to mass at St. Anne's when he passed out. They tried for an hour to revive him but to no avail. Funeral arrangements are not yet known, but he asked that we spread the word in the Czech community and with other bands Robert performed with.

      We've known Robert as a good, talented, caring person for many, many years and we will miss him very much.

      George & Kathy Jolly
      Kovanda's Czech Band

      As soon as we get further information on the Funeral Arrangements we will post them on your E-Mail