Robert Ermis Services

  • Jean Rayhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      The following are scheduled services for Robert Ermis:
      Rosary - Tuesday, March 26, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at Waltrip Funeral Home located at 1415 Campbell Road, between Blalock and Bingle, on the north side of I-10, in Houston.
      Funeral Mass - Wednesday, March 27, at 10:00 a.m., St. Anne's Catholic Church, located at 2140 Westheimer Road, in Houston.
      Interment will be at Memorial Oaks Cemetery on I-10 in Houston.
      Jean Rayhill, President
      Czech Heritage Society of Texas
      Houston Chapter