Re: [TexasCzechs] email brochure
- Here are some things to consider:
1) First line after FOUNDED January 2001 --- "A Genealogical Society Founded
by" should not have "Founded" capitalized.
2) "OUR SOCIETIES PURPOSE IS" should read "OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS" (as
someone has already pointed out).
3) Point #1 under OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS should have ending punctuation (a
period) like the other 4 points.
4) Point #3 --- the phrase beginning with a parenthesis needs an ending
parenthesis just before the period. Also, within this phrase, "including,
but is not limited to" should read, "including, but not limited to" as it
does in point #4.
5) Under QUARTERLY PUBLICATION, shouldn't the months be listed in
chronological order? (March, June, September, December)
6) The first line under VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE, should read: "Our web site is
scheduled to be online April 7. It will have the latest TCGS information;".
7) Check all spacing before and after the use of hyphens to make it
Sharon Barton Sims