Re: [TexasCzechs] email brochure
- Hi, I was glancing over the brochure -- OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS: should be
in place of OUR SOCIETIES PURPOSE.
From: Leroy & Charlene <fhurta@...>
To: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Monday, April 02, 2001 9:06 AM
Subject: [TexasCzechs] email brochure
>Leo asked for an emailable brochure. My problem is my editor is not at
>home and won't be until Thursday. Would you all look at the attached
>word file and make constructive criticism for her.
>Dekuju a nashledanou,
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
- Hi Leroy,
Looks like your new organization is off to a good start.
Sharing. It's What It's All About!
Sharing our Precious Heritage at:
On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:03:37 -0500 Leroy & Charlene writes:
> Leo asked for an emailable brochure. My problem is my editor is not________________________________________________________________
> home and won't be until Thursday. Would you all look at the
> word file and make constructive criticism for her.
> Dekuju a nashledanou,
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit:
- Here are some things to consider:
1) First line after FOUNDED January 2001 --- "A Genealogical Society Founded
by" should not have "Founded" capitalized.
2) "OUR SOCIETIES PURPOSE IS" should read "OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS" (as
someone has already pointed out).
3) Point #1 under OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS should have ending punctuation (a
period) like the other 4 points.
4) Point #3 --- the phrase beginning with a parenthesis needs an ending
parenthesis just before the period. Also, within this phrase, "including,
but is not limited to" should read, "including, but not limited to" as it
does in point #4.
5) Under QUARTERLY PUBLICATION, shouldn't the months be listed in
chronological order? (March, June, September, December)
6) The first line under VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE, should read: "Our web site is
scheduled to be online April 7. It will have the latest TCGS information;".
7) Check all spacing before and after the use of hyphens to make it
Sharon Barton Sims