Re: [TexasCzechs] email brochure

  • Jo Ann
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi, I was glancing over the brochure -- OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS: should be
      in place of OUR SOCIETIES PURPOSE.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
        Hi Leroy,
        Looks like your new organization is off to a good start.
        Congratulations.

        Sharing. It's What It's All About!
        Rick Garza
        Sharing our Precious Heritage at:
        http://www.texasczechs.homestead.com/

        On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:03:37 -0500 Leroy & Charlene writes:
        > Leo asked for an emailable brochure. My problem is my editor is not
        > at
        > home and won't be until Thursday. Would you all look at the
        > attached
        > word file and make constructive criticism for her.
        >
        > Dekuju a nashledanou,
        > Leroy

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • SharonSims@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2001
          Here are some things to consider:

          1) First line after FOUNDED January 2001 --- "A Genealogical Society Founded
          by" should not have "Founded" capitalized.

          2) "OUR SOCIETIES PURPOSE IS" should read "OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS" (as
          someone has already pointed out).

          3) Point #1 under OUR SOCIETY'S PURPOSE IS should have ending punctuation (a
          period) like the other 4 points.

          4) Point #3 --- the phrase beginning with a parenthesis needs an ending
          parenthesis just before the period. Also, within this phrase, "including,
          but is not limited to" should read, "including, but not limited to" as it
          does in point #4.

          5) Under QUARTERLY PUBLICATION, shouldn't the months be listed in
          chronological order? (March, June, September, December)

          6) The first line under VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE, should read: "Our web site is
          scheduled to be online April 7. It will have the latest TCGS information;".

          7) Check all spacing before and after the use of hyphens to make it
          consistent.

          Sharon Barton Sims