A couple of research questions

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      Does anybody know the town of Nove Vsi? Does it go by a different name or spelling variation? I wanted to look some people up, but I get no results for that local. I assume it is in Moravia.

      Also, when looking at the heads of households, can you assume that if the same family has occupied the same house for many decades that the property was passed from father to son? I have a gap between baptismal records and lists of household heads. The household head lists go back into the 1600s and the baptismal records don't start until 1699/1700.

      I am trying to piece together some puzzles from the baptismal records and a history book written in Czech, so someone else's insight would be helpful.

      Thanks,

      Valorie
    • Lucie Pustková
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
        Valorie,
        it´s must be Nová Ves. Maybe near Brno? I think, it´s Nová Ves u Oslavan :)