Re: [TexasCzechs] obit: Frank P. Vacek

  • Robert and Nancy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 19, 2013
      My grandmother's name was Edith and I was told that as a youngster, she was sometimes called Edna.  So it sounds like your Edna and Edith are probably the same person.

      Nancy Schmidt
      From: ljanda@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:26:55 -0500

      I show a descrepancy on this one.

      The wife was Edna Rainosek, not Edith.

      Anyone confer???

      On Mar 17, 2013, at 6:59 PM, Rosemary Ermis wrote:

      Funeral services for Frank P. Vacek, 98, of Richmond, Texas will be held at 10 a.m., Friday, September 9, 2011 at St. Michael's Catholic Church in Needville. Interment will follow at St. Michael's Catholic Church Cemetery in Needville. Father William D. Bartniski will officiate the services.

      Visitation will begin at 9:00 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., with a rosary at 9:30 a.m., Friday, September 9, 2011.

      Frank was born January 10, 1913 in Ammannsville to Joseph and Rosalie(Vurstova) Vacek. He passed away in Richmond on September 6, 2011.

      He is preceded in death by his wife, Edith Vacek; parents, Joseph and Rosalie Vacek; daughter, Mary Ann Roznovak; son, Milton Vacek, sisters, Mary Anders, Anna Cerny, Elizabeth Cerny, Frances Muzny; and brother, Joe Vacek.

      Frank is survived by his children Georgie M. Vacek, Evelyn Buenger and husband, Leland and Jerome Vacek and wife, Tillie; grandchildren, Troy Buenger and David Roznovak; one great grandchild, Justin Buenger; along with other relatives and friends.

      Davis Greenlawn Funeral Home