OT - Debbie

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:55 AM
      Hello,
      Just wanted to let everyone know that i am doing good. I am back to work
      after the surgery on my arm. don't hurt a whole lot but do a little.

      you will never believe what happened last night. my dad was in a car
      accident. he is sore but okay. someone ran a stop sign/blinking red light
      and he hit them. his truck is probably totalled. the person looked like
      they were gonna stop then didn't. daddy hit them probably doing 60 - 65
      because he didn't slow down since he thought they were stopping. Rolling
      stops... The good thing is that the intersections where daddy had his
      wreck. a lot of people have been killed or very seriously injured in
      accidents there because of the same thing. The officer said that this is
      the first time he had been to accident there that everyone walked away.

      sorry i was off topic but i wanted to let everyone know i was ok and our bad
      luck.

      Debbie