new puzzle

  • Pat Lyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      Still working on the elusive Svach family.  I found out Frank's third wife Ernestine had two sets of children by two husbands previous to marrying Frank Svach.  To the marriage she brought Taft & Millie P___?  Polansky Polaski, Prohaska?  Taft supposedly married a Feagan in Waller county; Millie married Andrew Bonner;  then there was Mary Tesar who married William Lehman & lives in Hempstead, Waller County.  She was unable to tell me the exact "P" name.  I really need this last name to try to fill in some holes.  Now have correspondence with GGson from this lineage but he knows less than I do due to all my digging over the past couple of years.  Any help would be appreciated.

      Pat Sommerfeld Lyon (mother Anna Victoria Urban, father Rinert F. Sommerfeld)
      patsroar@...
      Researching:
      Maternal line: Urban, Orsag/Orsak, Svach, Simik, Jarma, Kralanowski, Vasku (Zbranek), Zapalac, Gabera, Malik, Bacak, Stasny, Ledvig/Ladwig/Ladeweg, Novak,Gaas, Vavra, Kunetka, Hubanek, Soukup, Cabron, Rejcek,Slovak, Kmiec et al