E-Group Booth

  • Richard.Kotrla@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 9:23 PM
      Dear Listers:

      This is at the last minute, but we as the Electronic Czechs have the
      opportunity to have a presence at the Springfest in Houston Sunday.

      The event is from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the SPJST Hall.

      A representative from one of the cell phone providers is being allowed
      to have a booth if they can provide the e-group internet phone
      connections.

      All this has developed over the last 24 hours.

      We didn't pursue the idea of a booth here because of the lack of phone
      service, but now we have it at the last minute.

      For more details, e-mail me.

      Richard K.