obit: Frank "Cuz" George Urbaneck Jr.

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013

      URBANECK

      Frank George Urbaneck Jr., "Cuz", born December 12, 1955 went to be with our Lord July 11, 2012 at the age of 56. Frank beat his battle with cancer last year only to lose the battle this year, after he married off both of his children. He was so looking forward to grandchildren. Frank was big hunter and fisherman. He enjoyed every trip he made to the coast and the deer lease. Frank worked for Best A/C for 18 years, prior to that he worked in the oil field.

      He survived by his wife of 31 years, Yvonne Urbaneck, daughter Amanda M. Drzymalla and husband Joseph, son Frank G. Urbaneck III and wife Nichole, brother Marshall L. Urbaneck, 2 grandchildren Alicia and Madison Drzymalla.

      Visitation will begin Monday, July 16, 2012 from 6:00PM - 9:00PM at Chapel Hill Funeral Home. Funeral service will be 10:00AM, Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at Chapel Hill Funeral Home. Interment will follow in Chapel Hill Memorial Park.

      Published in San Antonio Express-News on July 15, 2012