obit: Doris "Oma" Nell Urbaneck

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013

      Doris Nell Urbaneck "Oma" born January 4, 1932, went to be with our Lord January 4, 2012 at the age of 80.

      She is preceded in death by her beloved husband Frank G. Urbaneck, Sr. "Opa".

      She was in Civil Service at Kelly AFB with over 35 years of dedicated service. Doris was a member of the Eastern Star Wimodausis Chapter No. 141, past Worthy Matron and Deputy Grand Matron District 5 Section 7.

      She is survived by her sons, Frank G. Urbaneck, Jr. and wife Yvonne Urbaneck, and Marshall Louis Urbaneck; sister Ruth Mason; brother Elvis Lott; 2 grandchildren Amanda Urbaneck and fiance' Joseph Drzymalla, Frank G. Urbaneck III and fiance' Nichole Gonzales; best friend Gay Armstrong.

      Service
      Visitation will begin Wednesday, January 11, 2012 from 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm and Thursday, January 12, 2012 from 4:00 pm - 9:00 PM at Oak Hills Mortuary. Funeral service will be Friday, January 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM at Oak Hills Mortuary. Interment will follow at Ft. Sam Houston National Cemetery.

      Published in San Antonio Express-News on January 8, 2012