Springfest!!!

  • Richard.Kotrla@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2001
      Hello, Czechlisters:

      I tried to senbd a jpg of the flyer of the Harris County chapter of
      the Czech Heritage Society, but the yahoos at Yahoo said it was too
      big.

      Our Harris Co. Chapter will hold their sixth annual Springfest @ the
      SJST Hall in Houston on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

      The SPJST Hall is at 1435 Beall @ 1th Street in the Heights in
      Houston. It's easy to get to, as I even found it last year.

      There will be a traidtional Czech meal, a silent auction, a genealgy
      room, music, and much more.

      Please attend.

      It's a wonderful event.....

      Richard Kotrla
    • Cindy Bolinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001
        Richard, could you please send it to me privately at caboling@... so I can post on the web site?  Thanks.

        Cindy

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001
          Cindy:

          Rick's submission is better than my efforts.

          Web site looking great..

          What I can do to help?

          Richard Kotrla

          --- In texasczechs@y..., Cindy Bolinger <caboling@s...> wrote: