obit: Charles Ulrich Kinsler - wife Urban

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013

      Victoria Advocate, Saturday, June 24, 1967

      Funeral services for Charles Ulrich Kinser, 72, of 2202 E. Colorado, will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday at the McCabe-Carruth chapel, with the Rev. James Carlson, pastor of Trinity Lutheran Church, officiating.

      Burial will be in the Evergreen Cemetery.

      Mr. Kinsler, a retired carpenter and farmer, was born June 12, 1895 in Columbia, S.C.  He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and the Veterans of Foreign Wars, and a veteran of World War I.  He died Wednesday in a local hospital following a long illness.

      Surviving is his wife, Mrs. Pauline Urban Kinsler of Victoria.

      Pallbearers will be W. C. Erwin, M. C. Munlin, W. E. Marberry,  E. L. Birmingham, Frank Drozd and R. L. Phillips.  Members of the VFW, World War I Veterans, will serve as pallbearers with full military rites at the cemetery.

      Submitted by Rosemary Ermis