Re: [TexasCzechs] Prayer Request

  • Mary Holy
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29 3:17 PM
      My thoughts and prayers are with you. I lost the most wonderful
      mother-in-law in 1976 to heart problems. She was only 48 years old and I
      still think of her a lot, wishing she was still here to see all her
      grandchildren, but I know she has been watching us all the time. I can see
      a lot of her in my son. She would have loved them all.
      Mary Holy

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 22, 2010

          Edie Emshoff e-mailed and asked that we put JORDYN LEIGH HAFERNICK on our prayer list.   And I am passing this on to  the TexasCzechs list as well.  She arrived in this world a little early on November 20, 2010 and is in the NICU with breathing difficulties.  She is the first grandchild of Edie's cousin, Gary and Peggy Hafernick.

        Please lift this little one up and ask the Lord to give her strength.  Also pray that the family put their faith in God and have some comfort knowing that He is there.

        Matthew 19:26  Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

        Buster