RE: [TexasCzechs] Picture of the Hillje SPJST Hall

  • t j slansky
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
      Allen,

      I have a copy of the page from the book of the Hillje picture; what I am
      looking for is an original someone can have photo copied.

      The problem is a large number of persons are in the picture which is small
      in the book to try to recognize the people.

      Thanks for your help.

      TJ Slansky

      I have a photo of the Taiton Hall members. My grandfather helped build it. I
      found a photo in a book of SPJST halls. I will check and see if has Hillje
      in it.

      Allen Livanec
      Pearland. Tx.
    • paulasmaggie