Re: [TexasCzechs] Picture of the Hillje SPJST Hall

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
      I have a photo of the Taiton Hall members. My grandfather helped build it. I found a photo in a book of SPJST halls. I will check and see if has Hillje in it.

      Allen Livanec
      Pearland. Tx.

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
        Allen,

        I have a copy of the page from the book of the Hillje picture; what I am
        looking for is an original someone can have photo copied.

        The problem is a large number of persons are in the picture which is small
        in the book to try to recognize the people.

        Thanks for your help.

        TJ Slansky

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013