Picture of the Hillje SPJST Hall

  • t j slansky
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
      Janie and Allen,

      What I am looking for is a group picture of the members of the Hillje Lodge
      that was published in the SPJST Pamatnik in about 1923.

      In the book it lists my mother's father Peter Stepan and his children.

      It is difficult to recognize the persons as it was a large group.

      I have a copy of the page with the picture and information.

      Thanks,

      TJ

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
        I have a photo of the Taiton Hall members. My grandfather helped build it. I found a photo in a book of SPJST halls. I will check and see if has Hillje in it.

        Allen Livanec
        Pearland. Tx.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
          Allen,

          I have a copy of the page from the book of the Hillje picture; what I am
          looking for is an original someone can have photo copied.

          The problem is a large number of persons are in the picture which is small
          in the book to try to recognize the people.

          Thanks for your help.

          TJ Slansky

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013