Re: [TexasCzechs] Picture of the Hillje SPJST Hall

  • Allen Livanec
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
      I gave a large photo of the original hall to somebody at Bingo night at the hall. If you want another one I will send it to you. Just give me the address and I will mail it.

      Allen Livanec
      Pearland, TX.

      PS.  I had our wedding reception there on June 6, 1970. The hall burned in August 1970.

      Allen, where did you get a copy of the Hillje SPJST Hall picture? Members of SPJST Lodge No. 40 would like to get a copy of the picture to display in their present hall.

      Thanks!
      Janie Bucek

    • jbucek2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
        Allen, if you gave someone the picture at Bingo, then SPJST Lodge 40 has a picture of the hall. I will see some of the Lodge 40 members next Sunday at the District Six meeting. Thanks! Janie Bucek

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Allen Livanec <allen.livanec@...> wrote:

        > I gave a large photo of the original hall to somebody at Bingo night at the
        > hall. If you want another one I will send it to you. Just give me the address
        > and I will mail it.
        >
        > Allen Livanec
        > Pearland, TX.
        >
        > PS.  I had our wedding reception there on June 6, 1970. The hall burned in
        > August 1970.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • t j slansky
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
          Janie and Allen,

          What I am looking for is a group picture of the members of the Hillje Lodge
          that was published in the SPJST Pamatnik in about 1923.

          In the book it lists my mother's father Peter Stepan and his children.

          It is difficult to recognize the persons as it was a large group.

          I have a copy of the page with the picture and information.

          Thanks,

          TJ

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
            I have a photo of the Taiton Hall members. My grandfather helped build it. I found a photo in a book of SPJST halls. I will check and see if has Hillje in it.

            Allen Livanec
            Pearland. Tx.

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
              Allen,

              I have a copy of the page from the book of the Hillje picture; what I am
              looking for is an original someone can have photo copied.

              The problem is a large number of persons are in the picture which is small
              in the book to try to recognize the people.

              Thanks for your help.

              TJ Slansky

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013