Victrola and records

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      There are dealers who try to buy these old vinyl records for a song and
      sell them for a small fortune. We inherited a bunch of old records and
      every garage sale that we have there is at least one or two people
      looking for old vinyl records and now I know why. Hold on
      them.......lois

      "John L. Mikeska" wrote:

      > Chris, my grandparents had the Victrola without the big horn on top.
      > When property was divided up, my Dad was lucky to win the Victrola and
      > many records. My dad passed away about 2 years later and my sister
      > and I waited about 6 months before we drew to see who got the
      > Victrola and who got grandmothers Kitchen/mantel clock. I got the
      > clock, may recall I messaged few days ago the oldest daughter told me
      > grandmother saved flour sacks to get the clock, first real nice item
      > she got after getting married. The clock still runs and chimes in my
      > living room. Sister still have the Victrola and records.Sir John
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      []

      Lois Petter Pereira