Josef Sefcik 1843-1905

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Does anybody have info on a Josef Sefcik (1843-1905) interred in Seaton Cemetery in Bell County?

      I am looking Josef Sevcik/Sefcik, the husband of Josephine Sefcik, whose daughter Mary was baptized in Sts Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church in Granger in 1894. They may have had a mixed marriage or not been married in the Catholic Church.

      There is a Jozef Sefcik in St Mary's Cemetery, Taylor who died in 1889 that is very near the graves of Josephine Sefcik and other Sefcik family members. I now wonder if this is a child of Josephine, since Mary's baptismal record lists both parents.

      Any info/clues would be helpful.

      Thanks,

      Valorie Michna