obit: Henry Isidor Tupa

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      HENRY I. TUPA

      HOUSTON - The funeral service for Mr. Henry I. Tupa, 79, of Houston, who passed away on Monday, October 8, 2012, will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at Moravia Catholic Church, Moravia. Interment will be at Moravia Catholic Cemetery.

      He is survived by his his wife, Emma Tupa of Houston; sons, Raphael "Ray" Tupa of Houston, Gabriel "Gabe" Tupa of Houston, Mark Tupa (Cheryl) of Cypress, and Roger Tupa (Melissa) of Magnolia; sisters, Angie Winkler (Bob) of La Grange, Sylvia Steffek (Jimmy) of Hallettsville, and Wilma Schaefer (Richard) of San Antonio; and 11 grandchildren.

      He is preceded in death by his parents; 1 sister; and 1 brother.

      Schwenke-Baumgarten Funeral Home, Schulenburg, 979-743-4151.

      Published in Victoria Advocate on October 11, 2012