Obit: Alma C. Pospeshil (1936 - 2013)

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      LIPAN - Alma C. Pospeshil, 76, went to be with the Lord on Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, in Lipan. She has been a resident of Lipan since 1993.

      Memorial service: Her memorial will be 11 a.m. Monday at Spirit of Truth Fellowship Church, 8101 Wyatt Drive, White Settlement, 76108.

      Memorials: Her memory may be honored with a gift to Feed the Children Fund, P.O. Box 36, Oklahoma City, Okla., 73101 or online at http://www.feedthechildren.org/.

      Alma was born Feb. 26, 1936, to the late Lawrence and Edith Mason in Bernie, Mo. She pastored Spirit of Truth Fellowship Church in White Settlement since the death of her husband, Bob, in 2000. She retired from Harris Hospital-Fort Worth after 26 years as a coder in March 2003.

      Her final gift was the donation of her body to medical science. Her request was "Please don't cry for me but be ready to meet me in heaven one day."

      Survivors: Children, Brenda Himes, Albert Finney Jr., Rhonda Knighton, Maggie Gunselman, Lawrence Finney, Angela Haney, Doretta Fouts; sisters, Eva Tipton, Anglee Barnes, Wilma Burch, Linda O'Daniell; brothers, Jim and L.C. Mason; 39 grandchildren; 37 great-grandchildren; and other family and friends.

      Published in Star-Telegram on February 17, 2013

      Read more here: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=alma-c-pospeshil&pid=163095471#storylink=cpy