Fw: [TXTARRAN] Fort Worth Library

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2013
      Hi All,
      Many of my Czech/Moravian family members moved to the Fort Worth and Dallas
      area during WWII for good paying jobs in the military industrial complex
      working in the factories producing goods for the war effort. Many moved
      from the farms their families settled as immigrants. Very many never
      returned to their family farms with many settling in and around Fort Worth.
      The following video describes many new genealogy sources that might be of
      interest to you in looking for information about your family members that
      were among those that never returned to farm. I hope the link opens for
      you./George

      -------

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
        Hi All,
        For those with family history connections in and around Tarrant County here
        is a good genealogy link to the Tarrant County Library. Lots of good stuff.
        George
        -------