Re: Citation of Matriky records

  • kate.challis
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 12, 2013
      Did you know that your computer saves information about the date that you first saved a file to your hard drive? It's extra work to include it in a citation, to be sure, but just wanted to point out that you don't have to rely on your memory. Except to remember to do it, haha.

      I really appreciate your input, by the way. Thanks!