Re: [TexasCzechs] Bachelor's thesis - Czechs in Texas

  • bill raley
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
      Vanzena Pani Pustkova,

      Muj prastaricek prisel do Texasu kolem roku 1880.  Prijeli z Roznova pod Radhostem na Valakoch.  Esli potrebujete pomoc alebo informace, dajte mi vedet  a vam pomozu.  Je mi 58 let a umin mluvit , psat a cist moravsky ale to by bylo lepsi psat po anglicky.    Tak, esli mate otazky, duram ze mozu vam davam co potrebujete.

      Spanem Bohem  a Pambicek vas zehnaj.

      Vilem Frnka Raley
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 10, 2013

        Ahoj Ms. Pustková,

        I received your contact information through the TéxasCzech Yahoo Users Group and I write in English as my facility with Czech is limited.

        My name is Pavel Kůrečka.  I am descendant of immigrants from Veselí Nad Moravu and Vnorovy.  I have been researching my family ancestry from there and am in regular contact with family in Vnorovy.

        I also have a listing of many who came to the US from Vnorovy though Ellis Island - including my paternal grandfather and grandmother, so I am familiar with the Ellis Island database..

        However, I am not in the Téxas area.  My family came to the state of Michigan.

        If you are interested in  collaboration, please be in contact.

        Pavel

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2013
          Ahoj Paul,

          I thank you, that you answer to me.
          I´m concentrate to Texas, but I think, that you can tell me some information. In the next week I´m going to send you questionnaire.

          Have a nice day, Lucie

          P.S. I´m sorry for my english :)