Kolaches in north Texas

  • d1jezek
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 9:47 PM
      Anyone know where to get decent Kolaches in/around Sherman TX?  that's north of Dallas on 75 almost at the Oklahoma border.  a friend of mine lives there now and has the craving.
    • Laura Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 4:18 AM
        (Note: Please contact Laura directly. We do not allow advertising or selling on this list, but she does have some good looking kolaches on her facebook page. Her email is laurarichard@... )

        I can mail them at flat rate $11.