Ann Urban Sommerfield

  • paulasmaggie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      My Cousin Pat Lyon's Momma, Ann Urban Sommerfield quietly passed away last night. Pat's computer has bit the dust. If anyone, would like to leave a message on Pat's Facebook Page or post one at TexaCzech I will be sure she reads it.
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013

        Pat,

        Please accept my sympathy on the death of your mother.  May the Lord comfort you and your family.

        Rosemary