Re: OBIT: Dennis Wenske

  • jerry.leist
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      This is a different Larry Wenske. I am a first cousin of Margie Leist. Margie married Larry V Wenske from Shiner, Tx. I grew up in Yoakum, Tx and knew Larry C Wenske 1914-1988. who is named in this obit as the father of Dennis Wenske.
      Larry V Wenske, husband of Margie Leist, lives in Shiner and is a member of the Shiner Hobo Band.
      Please contact me at jerry.leist@... and I can get a mailing address for you.

      Jerry Leist