obit: Patricia Elaine Willoughby Sekula

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013

      Beloved wife, mother, daughter, sister and grandmother, Patricia Elaine Sekula was unexpectedly called home by our Lord on Saturday, Dec. 31, 2011, at the age of 50.

      Patricia was born to Samuel and Patricia Willoughby on Sept. 30, 1961, in Mobile, AL. Patricia was a dedicated employee at N.I.S.D. where she had numerous co-workers she considered close friends. She thoroughly enjoyed seeing her many students mature over the years.

      Patricia was preceded in death by her mother, Patricia Everett Willoughby.

      Patty is survived by her loving husband, Paul N. Sekula; two sons, Christopher N. Sekula and Philip A. Sekula and wife Krystal; her father, Samuel A. Willoughby; sister, Ginny Tumlinson; three grandchildren, and a host of relatives and close friends.

      SERVICES
      A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 8, at Palm Heights Mortuary. Services will conclude in the chapel. There will be a reception afterwards at the Church of the Holy Cross.

      Published in San Antonio Express-News on January 6, 2012