George Zucha

  • Vivian N
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
      My Mom Barbara Zucha Pickett was with her dad George Zucha the day he went hunting and the story posted on here isnt true. George had shot up in the air and then he was shot and killed. My mom remembers it well.
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013

        Hi Barbara,

        Thank you for the correction to George Zucha’s obit.  The newspapers usually printed only the first story and never followed up on it.  It’s always good to read the real story from a family member.

        Rosemary