Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Class

  • Joe Janecka
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013

      Terry,

      The Harris County Chapter of the Texas Czech Heritage Society  conducts classes on Mondays 7-8:30 pm for beginners and advanced students at the CHS  Harris county library.  Contact: 713-861-7403 or 713-349-0500 for more information.

      Good luck and have a great trip to Europe.

      Joe

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013

           Thank You Do Much Joe!