Re: [TexasCzechs] Czech Class

  • Terry G. Tate
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2013
      Joe,
                 Would you happen to know where or suggest other Czeh Classes around Houston. I am from Lavaca County, Texas home of a large Czech Community in and around Halletsville Texas area. I live in Kingwood Texas outside Houston. My family names are Raska,Tate, Konvicka,Spacek, and Mozisek. I am travelng to the Czech Republic in August and wanted to learn Czech before I go. Any help would be appreciated.

      Terry Tate

      There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, in the end, ‘Thy will be done.’ -C. S. Lewis

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013

        Terry,

        The Harris County Chapter of the Texas Czech Heritage Society  conducts classes on Mondays 7-8:30 pm for beginners and advanced students at the CHS  Harris county library.  Contact: 713-861-7403 or 713-349-0500 for more information.

        Good luck and have a great trip to Europe.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013

             Thank You Do Much Joe!