Czech Class

  • Joe Janecka
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2013
      This is a final reminder about the free Czech class starting in West at the Community Center, 207 Tokio Road on January 14th.  Class starts promptly at 7 pm and ends at 9 pm.  The class will meet every Monday at the same time for 12 weeks.  Good chance to learn a little Czech. E-mail me for further info at: joejanecka@...

      Joe
    • Julie Matus
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2013

        --
        Researching:
        Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 11, 2013
          Joe,
                     Would you happen to know where or suggest other Czeh Classes around Houston. I am from Lavaca County, Texas home of a large Czech Community in and around Halletsville Texas area. I live in Kingwood Texas outside Houston. My family names are Raska,Tate, Konvicka,Spacek, and Mozisek. I am travelng to the Czech Republic in August and wanted to learn Czech before I go. Any help would be appreciated.

          Terry Tate

          There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, in the end, ‘Thy will be done.’ -C. S. Lewis

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013

            Terry,

            The Harris County Chapter of the Texas Czech Heritage Society  conducts classes on Mondays 7-8:30 pm for beginners and advanced students at the CHS  Harris county library.  Contact: 713-861-7403 or 713-349-0500 for more information.

            Good luck and have a great trip to Europe.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 12, 2013

                 Thank You Do Much Joe!