obit: Mildred Bartkowicz Kaczmarek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013

      Memorial services for Mildred Kaczmarek, 95 of Burnet will be held at 2:00 PM on Saturday, January 12, 2012 at Our Mother of Sorrows Catholic church in Burnet with burial to follow at Lakeland Hills Memorial Park on Park Road 4, Burnet.

      She was born on April 21, 1917 in Sayreville, New Jersey to Thomas and Julia Tarnawczyk Bartkowicz and died on December 30, 2012 in Kingsville, Texas. She married the love of her life Casimer Andrew Kaczmarek in 1942 and they spent fifty three years together. He preceded her in June of 1995.

      She is survived by her loving children, Linda Perkins of Buchanan Dam, Texas and Ralph Kaczmarek of Austin, Texas, three grandchildren and six great grandchildren.

      Arrangements by Edgar Funeral Home – Burnet

      Edgar Funeral Home