Re: [TexasCzechs] Re: Gaydos Family Tree

  • Judy Berry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello Cheryl,

           I noticed your reference to an Annie Vaclavik. I am searching for an Ana Marie Vaclavik, born in January 1883 in Fayetteville, to Joseph and Veronica (Poncik) Vaclavik. Any connection?

      Judy Berry
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
        Hi Judy -

        Well, my Anna Vaclavik was born in 1862 in Czechoslovakia and I don't have any parents for her.  So different one - darn!

        This genealogy is like a giant puzzle!!!  Sure is fun when you find a piece that fits!!

        Julie Matus

        On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:14 PM, Judy Berry <jabbaj@...> wrote:

        Hi Julie,

             I noticed that your ggrandmother was an Anna Vaclavik. I have been searching for an Ana Marie Vaclavik, born in January 1883, in Fayetteville, TX., baptized at St. John's. Her parents were Joseph and Veronika (Poncik) Vaclavik. Any connection?

        Judy Berry
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
          Thanks for your help, Julie. At least this eliminates another possibility. Genealogy, I agree, is bewildering at times.