Northern Bohemia records online

  • vmichna
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      http://matriky.soalitomerice.cz/matriky_lite/SearchBean.action

      For everyone who has relatives from Northern Bohemia that found out that their family's village was one of the few that was not available, I have news. After waiting for over a year, I found out that the records from village of Heinersdorf have finally been posted. If some of ya'll have been waiting for other villages, then it may be a good time to check out the above link again.

      To my Schwertner, Beyer, and Tschoerner cousins--I will begin to look at these records since all three of these families are inter-related and in my family tree.

      Valorie Michna