obit: Gaynelle Petersen Pusok

  • Rosemary Ermis

      Gaynelle Petersen Pusok, 66, of Tomball (formerly of Louise) passed away Dec. 7, 2012 after a long courageous battle with breast cancer. Gaynelle was born July 1, 1946 in Louise.

      She was preceded in death by her parents, Herman and Cecilia Petersen and her siblings, Vernon and Mary Alice Petersen.

      Gaynelle is survived by her husband of 40 years, Rudolph (Buddy) Pusok; children, Mark Pusok, Ray Pusok and wife Bonnie, Holly Pusok and grandchild Brayden Pusok; one sister, Mary Lou Mieth of El Campo and numerous nieces, nephews and friends.

      Visitation was held at Magnolia Funeral Home Sunday Dec. 9, from 6-8 p.m. Funeral service was held in the Chapel of Magnolia Funeral Home at 10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 10.

      El Campo Leader News

    • Robert and Nancy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
        When I was growing up, her parents were our neighbors.  They were wonderful people, and so sweet to 5 little neighbor kids!  When Gaynelle got married, my mom made her wedding dress.

        Nancy Krauskopf Schmidt