obit: Virginia Marie Matejowsky Burke

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012

      VIRGINIA MARIE M. BURKE

      PORT LAVACA - On November 30, 2012, Our Lord called his faithful servant, Virginia Marie Matejowsky Burke to her heavenly home.

      In life she was caring and kind hearted, truly loved and a gracious lady. We her children feel most thankful and blessed that our Lord gave us such a wonder and loving mother.  She will be truly missed by all who knew her.

      She is survived by her children, Stephen V. (Rita) Burke of Port Lavaca, Elizabeth "Lisa" Carroll Johnson of Port Lavaca, Charles T. (Leigh) Burke of Tomball and Johnny O'Neil" (Vanessa)Burke of Seadrift; sister, Betty Jean Stallings of Pearland; brothers, Roger Matejowsky of Freeport, Wilford "Skipper" Zapalac of La Grange; grandchildren, Jacob, Jonathan , Destiny, Kara, Brandy, Justin and wife Casey; great grandchildren, Quintin, Tyra, Leneth and Jezinyah.

      Memorial services will be held on Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 2 PM at the Waldeck Lutheran Church in Nechanitz, Texas.

      Victoria Advocate