Re: [TexasCzechs] new little czech

  • Julie Matus
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      Congratulations!!  Wonderful news about the little Matocha baby!
      Julie & Wes

      On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Rosemary Ermis <roseermis@...> wrote:

      Congratulations to the happy parents and Great-Aunt Darlene.

      Rosemary

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
        You done good, Darlene, and, the mom an dad did alright, too.

        George
        Welcome into this world this morning Paislea Grace Matocha.   My little great niece.  Pround parents Debra and Johnathan Matocha.

        Darlene Baker

      • Patricia Mercincavage
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Such happy news!  Congratulations to the proud parents, and Great-Aunt Darlene!

          To: texasczechs@yahoogroups.com
          From: darlenbaker@...
          Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:57:06 -0500

          Welcome into this world this morning Paislea Grace Matocha.   My little great niece.  Pround parents Debra and Johnathan Matocha.

          Darlene Baker

        • Andrea (Andi)
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            Congrats!  And what a pretty name.