new little czech

  • DARLENE BAKER
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      Welcome into this world this morning Paislea Grace Matocha.   My little great niece.  Pround parents Debra and Johnathan Matocha.

      Darlene Baker
    • Rosemary Ermis
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012

        Congratulations to the happy parents and Great-Aunt Darlene.

        Rosemary

        Welcome into this world this morning Paislea Grace Matocha.   My little great niece.  Pround parents Debra and Johnathan Matocha.

        Darlene Baker

      • Julie Matus
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
          Congratulations!!  Wonderful news about the little Matocha baby!
          Julie & Wes

          --
          Researching:
          Herzik, Korenek, Toman, Dybala

        • George Patrick
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            You done good, Darlene, and, the mom an dad did alright, too.

            George
            Welcome into this world this morning Paislea Grace Matocha.   My little great niece.  Pround parents Debra and Johnathan Matocha.

            Darlene Baker

          • Patricia Mercincavage
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
              Such happy news!  Congratulations to the proud parents, and Great-Aunt Darlene!

              To: texasczechs@yahoogroups.com
              From: darlenbaker@...
              Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:57:06 -0500

              Welcome into this world this morning Paislea Grace Matocha.   My little great niece.  Pround parents Debra and Johnathan Matocha.

              Darlene Baker

            • Andrea (Andi)
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
                Congrats!  And what a pretty name.