Obit: Maggie Ann Krejci 2010 - 2012

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012

      WATAUGA - Our little angel, Maggie Ann Krejci, 2 years old, passed away Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012, at a Dallas hospital.

      Service: 3 p.m. Wednesday in Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Chapel. Private interment: Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park. Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Bluebonnet Hills Funeral Home.

      Memorials: In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established. Please send to Baylor Grapevine NICU or Children's Medical Center in Dallas.

      Maggie Ann Krejci was born April 24, 2010, to Joshua and Jacque Krejci in Grapevine. She and her twin brother, Riley David, are such a blessing to all. Maggie touched so many lives in her short life and will be missed by so many.

      Survivors: Her parents, Joshua and Jacque Krejci; twin brother, Riley David; grandparents, David and Debbie Krejci and Riley and Dee Waltman; great-grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins; and a large number of extended family members and friends who love her very much.

      Published in Star-Telegram on December 4, 2012