obit: Diana Sue Slovacek

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      Diana Sue Slovacek, 62 of Deer Park, Texas. She was taken suddenly to be with the lord Friday March 18, 2011. The angels came and took her while she was peacefully sleeping in bed at her home. Diana was born July 18, 1948 in Enid, Oklahoma.

      She was proceded in death by her Mother, Marja Faye Slovacek and survived by her loving Father C. Wayne Slovacek of Deer Park and her 2 children, Lindsay Elizabeth Bowman and fiancé Chris McKay; J. Tyler Bowman and Wife Rebecca Bowman; precious granddaughter, Avery Eileen; brother, Joe Slovacek and wife Pam; niece, Marlee Calvert and husband Jess Calvert; their children Wyatt and Caroline; nephew, Samuel Slovacek and wife Natalie Slovacek; their son Michael Joseph; niece, Madison Slovacek.

      She was a loving and caring Mother, Grandmother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt and friend. She was looking forward to planning her Daughters upcoming marriage in November and watching her beautiful granddaughter grow. She has many friends and family members that have been especially touched by her unconditional love and charm. She was the life of the party, the best dressed and one who loved to shop, but most importantly the funniest person you could ever know. There was never a dull moment when spending time with her.

      She went to both Elementary and Junior High in Oklahoma. Then moved with her family to Deer Park where she attended Deer Park Junior High and High school, where she was part of the Drill Team - Deer Park Escorts. She later went on to Sam Houston State University where she was an Alpha Delta Phi and an Alpha Tau Omega

      Little sis. She will be dearly missed. Your unconditional love for us will never be forgotten. We love you with all our heart. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living, my Mommy you'll be".

      Visitation will be Tuesday, March 22, 2011 from 5PM to 8PM at Deer Park First Baptist Church 438 East 8th Street in Deer Park. A Celebration of Life will Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11AM at Deer Park First Baptist Church under the direction of Grand View Funeral Home. Burial will be private..

      Pasadena News.com