Letter to Santa

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012

      Dear Santa Claus

      I am only seven years old and would like for you to bring me a desk and a chair so I can work at home with pleasure.  I would like to have a pistol and a knife, lots of fireworks, all the goodies I can eat, and plenty of good health so I can have a good time shooting up Victoria.  You can also bring me anything else you have to spare.  I hate to wish you any harm, Santa, but hope your airship will fall in my back yard.

      I will close, as ever, your little friend,

      Jesse Sillerle

      Victoria Daily Advocate, Tuesday, December 14, 1915