re CHS main website

  • Lois Petter Pereira
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
      I have tried several times to click on the genealogy and book section and it will not open. Has the website changed for the books you can purchase? lois

      Lois Petter Pereira
    • Cindy Neal
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2012
        I did recently update the page, but I'm out of town right now and can't check to see what error I may have made.  I'll be home later this weekend and try to figure out this problem, and the one where members can't read emails from the group.  Thanks for your patience.

        Cindy

        I have tried several times to click on the genealogy and book section and it will not open. Has the website changed for the books you can purchase? lois

        Lois Petter Pereira

        No virus found in this message.

      • Lois Petter Pereira
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2012